When a marriage ends, the most important thing divorcing parents can do is to help their children through this difficult transition and remain united as parents even if they are no longer united as a couple.
In Parenting Apart divorce coach Christina McGhee offers practical advice on how to help children adjust and thrive during and after separation and divorce. She looks at all the different issues parents may face with their children of different ages, offering immediate solutions to the most critical parenting problems divorce brings, including:
- When to tell your children about the divorce and what to say
- How to create a loving, secure home if your child doesn’t live with you full time
- What to do if your child is angry or sad
- How to manage the legal system, including information on family law and issues of custody
- How to deal with a difficult ex
This is an invaluable resource that offers parents quick access to the information you most need at a time when you need it most.0 likes