Coronavirus and contact in separated families

An updated version of the House of Commons Library Briefing Paper has just been issued.  CBP-8901  It covers topics as follows:

• Can children move between the homes of separated parents?
• How should parents comply with a court-orders for contact?
• How are child maintenance payments impacted?
• Can I visit my child in care/residential home?
• My child contact centre is closed: What alternatives are being made?
• Where can I go for help and advice?