Bringing together information from across the UK, this House of Commons Briefing is a useful update. It covers:
- Can children move between the homes of separated parents
- Rules regarding children required to self-isolate
- Requirements to self-isolate when returning from abroad
- How should parents comply with a court-orders for contact?
- How are child maintenance payments impacted?
- Can I visit my child in care/residential home?
- My child contact centre is closed: What alternatives are being made?
- Where can I go for help and advice?
This is a fast-moving issue and the briefing should be read as correct at 21/12/20.1 like